Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Noteworthy Finds - One

I've decided to start a series of posts of notable, lovely, positive blog posts and/or articles. Don't worry, they won't be all the time but will crop up from time to time. I'll even label these posts so you can see all of them! I know right, it's so very exciting!!

I won't actually go through and dissect the entire articles/posts but I'll give a very brief summary so if it looks interesting to you -- and you don't follow my twitter feed -- you can just click the links and go read some wonderful writing.

Without rambling on about it here is my first offering:

"Aren't you worried about your health?"
Cosmo finally learns about HAES in a well polished, well thought out and well written article.
If you're not entirely sure what HAES (health at every size) is then this is a great introduction.
Also, if you're new to body positivity and Fat Acceptance this is a fantastic beginning.
My praise for this piece is epic.

No comments: